Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elledub

TCL soundbar issues with TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

(This is also happening with my replacement Soundbar and remote, so I know it's something to do with the setup...)

I have a TCL Roku TV, and a TCL6100 soundbar. I have CEC enabled, a HDMI cable connected to ARC, and audio set to Soundbar.

However... The soundbar remote does not work - no infrared light at all (tried new batteries etc). The buttons on the soundbar don't work when pressed. But there is sound coming out of the soundbar.

So bizarre. The first time it happened, I called TCL support and they said to get the retailer to replace it. But when they did - the EXACT same thing is happening.

Any advice gratefully received! Starting to think the fix will be to return the soundbar for another brand as it looks in other posts like there are compatibility issues and glitches in TCL's products working together?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL soundbar issues with TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Bucksmith61

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend continuing to work with the soundbar manufacturer regarding your specific issue as they would best be able to assist you with their device.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL soundbar issues with TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Bucksmith61

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend continuing to work with the soundbar manufacturer regarding your specific issue as they would best be able to assist you with their device.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos