Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

TCL Rokutv menu items not loading

Jump to solution

I bought the tv in april this year. I just had to remove netflix, then reinstall it bcoz netflix was frozen on the search page, it's working fine now. The other issue is "featured free", latest news", and "search" are not loading from the home screen, there's the purple circle going around like it's trying to load the screens but they don't load. I've already checked for updates, rebooted my router and now wired instead of using wifi to see if that would help but hasn't. Powered off and on the tv after each change I made. EDIT: I just noticed my roku express connected to a different tv is doing the same thing. This may be a software issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: TCL Rokutv menu items not loading

Jump to solution

@yobry1 

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@yobry1 

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

The beta team told me they had a couple servers down for a few days. Just wish they'd email us to let us know of possible issues when servers go down. Don't know if we testers are on different servers than everyone else, either way, we should be informed of possible issues. Thanx tho.

0 Kudos