Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TCL Roku and screen mirroring / casting not connecting to my Android

my new 65' tv is not connecting to my android A50 phone.  i can see the tv while using my smartview but no connection. i tried using the cable but still not connection.  the tv is not showing any device at all.  any suggestions?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: TCL Roku and screen mirroring / casting not connecting to my Android

I need help, also.  I've checked all of the Help issues and all are good to go.  I have a 50" TCL and it's my 2nd TCL, but first Roku t.v.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Level 7

My hisense roku tv will not connect to my android samsung phone, my previous hisense tv had a anyview cast option which worked amazing.

This hisense roku tv 55inch however doesnt. When casting youtube videos from my android phones to the hisense roku tv it will not connect. I've even factory reset the tv and still no casting 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 8

I'm having the same problem. I have a Roku TCL t.v. and a Galaxy A20. It used to work on mine like a month and a half ago now it doesn't?

Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue here! First RokuTV and first TCL. I spent time shooting and nothing has worked. In ready to bring it back. Did anyone: from Roku ever respond to you outside of this board

Tags (2)