Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
carguy1949
Level 7

Re: TCL Roku TV owners, are you happy with the system and support?

Roku has figured out a way to sell their product without having customer support. If you are having issues or questions about their products, good luck. They list a few categories you can pick from for problems you may be having, if it's not listed there, too bad. Sometimes I want to speak to a live person.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

NO, I'm coming from a TV where all the picture, audio settings were built into the TV menu, This system of having to use some settings on TV, some on app is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mancave
Level 7

i have roku into my hdmi jack. 

my roku controller is with voice.

my internet is spectrum.

spectrum was quite surprised and no one there could help me find a way to go to a numeric channel.

ideas?

thanks,

wayne

0 Kudos
Highlighted

sorry, but streaming services are quite different than cable. You choose by video on demand not by channel number. You need to use Roku remote, pick app, then choose video or view a live guide to navigate. If you have an antenna hooked up, choose antenna, if you have cable, choose hdmi 1, Hdmi 2, Whatever number that your cable box is attached to..

Please reply with details of your setup, Do you have cable, Antenna, Have you Subscribed to a streaming service yet like Sling TV, Youtube TV, Hulu, Philo?? Having roku doesn't give you free cable TV, you still have to pay for a streaming service. There are free services like Pluto TV, but it is not real cable networks or locals.

0 Kudos