Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jparks1972
Level 7

TCL Roku TV is having Trouble connecting to the network

I have a TCL Roku and for the past couple days it seems to be have trouble connecting to the network.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it works partially like I can get Netflix but not Amazon or other channels, and sometimes it doesn't work at all.  I check the connection and sometimes it is successful and other times it tells me there isn't enough speed.  I have no other issues with any other device on the network.  They all work fine.  Just wondering if anybody knows how I can fix this issue?  

[post moved to appropriate board and title changed to note issue]

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Kathy757
Level 7

Re: TCL Roku TV is having Trouble connecting to the network

I'm having the same problem. How do I fix it.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: TCL Roku TV is having Trouble connecting to the network

Hello @Kathy757

Thanks for posting here in the Community. 

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're running into? Also, for us to isolate the cause of the problem, please provide us with the following information: 

-Roku device model
-Serial number
-Device ID
-Software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos