Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
link626
Channel Surfer

TCL Roku TV flickering

my TCL 43s405 has been acting up lately.

I haven't seen the green screen problem, but it's flickering randomly.

I'm also suspecting the software update has screwed up the TV. 

I wish Roku didn't have a mandatory software update when resetting the TV.

I didn't have any problems with the original factory software version it came with.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV 43S425 43” 4K Green Image

Hi @link626,

Thanks for the post.

Can you provide us with more information? Is this issue occurring when you watch content on a specific channel, or does this issue occur when you watch any channel?

With more information, we can be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Mary

HypnoAngel
Reel Rookie

Re: TCL Roku TV flickering

Having the same problem, but it is constant. Driving me batty. Aaarrrggghhhh!!

Hypnoangel

0 Kudos
tschutz

Re: TCL Roku TV 43S425 43” 4K Green Image

I just encountered the same issue. The flickering is occurring even on the home screen. Isolated issue to Roku. Unplugged power from Roku and it seemed stable for about 30 sec then started flickering. Just tried it again (4 hrs later), and flickering is much worse and screen now going black. Had to restart and take a series of picture with my phone to get the info below. 
Model 4670X, SW 9.4.0 4210-46

0 Kudos
Lady_vivi
Reel Rookie

Issue here too TLC 43S431. Flickers randomly but when PS5 is connected the flickery is more. Did a hard reset and nothing changed. Any help will be appreciated!!

Serie: 2108GNA001906A00071

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Lady_vivi

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lady_vivi
Reel Rookie

Thank you for your reply. I have not contact them due that this happens only on games, Im able to see movies with no flickering screen. Making think it might be a bad adjustment.

Thanks

0 Kudos