Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edubster

Re: TCL Roku TV - Stuck in Headphone Mode

Go to settings find audio output select speakers plug headphones back in then remove it worked for me

0 Kudos
Aaronrules

@Jimshady 

I’m hoping someone can help with this type of fix. My headphone Jack came completely off and no other “fix” is working. Will doing this “jumper” work to trick the TV into stop thinking there’s headphones plugged in? 

0 Kudos
adewolf1
Reel Rookie

I followed Tom’s Guide, but there is no HDMI option. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@adewolf1

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
adewolf1
Reel Rookie

Specifically if I plug in the wireless headphone jack and listen to a tv show, then remove the jack, the external speakers do not return sound. The tv speakers do work if I change the audio settings to them.  

My other TVs don’t disconnect the external speakers. Which is what I want to happen on my new TSL tv.

i tried changing some Onyko receiver settings but I screwed up something and can’t get any TV sound now. I’ll be calling them today  

before that I was advised by Roku support to do an update, and tv system reset. That worked one time and then reverted back to original problem.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@adewolf1

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing an issue with the remote that came with the Roku TV, please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach TCL Support here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zaiidita
Reel Rookie

Where is it?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Zaiidita

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zaiidita
Reel Rookie

I try all the step I read here nothing work. I’m not able to disable the private listening. I used the app and is not working please help

0 Kudos
adewolf1
Reel Rookie

Reboot the tv. Make sure nothing plugged in headphone jack. 

0 Kudos