Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janine62

TCL Roku TV Live Tv Tile Gone Help!

Jump to solution

Hi All, For some stupid reason I deleted the "Live V" tile/app what ever you want to call it.  Can anyone tell me how to get it back?  Also my other half decided he wanted Cox Cable Contour back.  I know how to hook up my co-axle cable to the back of the tv and all that but once I get the live tv back I am lost.  So if anyone can tell be a step by step way for dummies to get it to play on my TCL Roku tv I would soooo appreciate it.  You all will probably answer my question faster than Roku or TCL.

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL Roku TV Live Tv Tile Gone Help!

Jump to solution

@Janine62 

You can add or remove inputs on the RokuTV from Settings...TV Inputs..Live TV... Setup Inputs.

When you get to Settings...TV Inputs  you will see variety of options to enable/disable.

Roku support instructions located here...  https://support.roku.com/article/115005469427

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL Roku TV Live Tv Tile Gone Help!

Jump to solution

@Janine62 

You can add or remove inputs on the RokuTV from Settings...TV Inputs..Live TV... Setup Inputs.

When you get to Settings...TV Inputs  you will see variety of options to enable/disable.

Roku support instructions located here...  https://support.roku.com/article/115005469427

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos