Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: TCL Roku TV 9.2 doesn’t have Audio Leveling / Night Mode

Jump to solution

Bumping this. Did you ever figure this out? I also have Volume Mode, only Sound Mode. OS is up-to-date. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, no. I thought maybe the functions would appear with a system update, but there hasn’t been one since I posted this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just got a brand new TCL 43 inch from Walmart, and it only has Sound Mode with no Night Mode or Leveling options.  Anxiously awaiting an update that would fix this, does anyone know if it’s still planned soon?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

@Jerbl wrote:

Just got a brand new TCL 43 inch from Walmart, and it only has Sound Mode with no Night Mode or Leveling options.  Anxiously awaiting an update that would fix this, does anyone know if it’s still planned soon?

"Note: Automatic Volume Leveling for Roku TV is expected to be available in the coming months. This feature is currently available on Roku TVs running Roku OS 8.2.2 or newer releases when they are paired with Roku TV Wireless Speakers."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I just got a TCL 65S421 and having crazy audio/lag/sync issues and I do not have the Sound Level option anywhere either (and yes I pressed * during playback)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

So, your basic advice to all of us is- maybe one day we will have the function for adjusting audio track but right now, we don’t, even though we provide the option. Good to know. You might want to change the name of your TVs as “smart” doesn’t seem to fit. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,  I have a TCL 32S327 32-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV.  Have the same problem.  Have to really raise the volume to adequately listen to Netflix or Apple TV.  Very frustrating that the leveling is not present.  OS is automatically checked and updated so latest version present.  Exactly when will this feature be available.  Are we supposed to just check every day?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

maybe with 9.3, whenever it hits TCL TVs...

0 Kudos