Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
concord704
Channel Surfer

TCL Roku TV 655 Calibration Options Question

I've been in the market for a new TV and see that that TCL 655 series was released.  I've been using Roku devices for a long time and thought a Roku TV would be great.   

Who develops the calibration options for the Roku TV, specifically the new TCL 655 series?   

I've watched a couple of (professional) calibration reviews on YouTube and they complain about the limited options, preventing them from properly calibrating the TV.   They also complained about turning on some options which disabled others, having to use a separate phone app, not having separate SD-HDR and HD-HDR settings, etc.  They stated that the previous TCL generation didn't have this issue, however it was a different OS.

Didn't know if Roku develops the calibration options or whether it was up to TCL to add them into the interface.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV 655 Calibration Options Question

@concord704

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos