Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JojoTy

TCL Roku - Sound is low

My sound is low. Not sure what’s going on. Never had this issue before. Some tv shows or movies the sound is fine others I can barely hear. 
I’m using the regular tv speakers. 

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Re: TCL Roku - Sound is low

I have this same issue, there is much disparity in the volume of some channels vs others 

What's most frustrating is when the volume is low, especially when trying to listen to music performances, and no matter how high I kick it up, it only barely increases. So while 35 may be very loud on some stations, as high as 75 on another is barely audible! Why is there so much disparity, and why can't there be a simple sound normalization feature that would take care of it?

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

I purchased the Roku remote speakers. Night and day difference. Speech is clearer and there are background sounds not heard on the stock speakers. Sound levels have dropped from 35-75 to 13-25.

0 Kudos

I have the issue with my hisense roku tv, where the volume must be turned all the way up to 80 in order to hear what is being said. I see a whole lot of people with the same issue, but have seen ZERO solutions or even replies from Hisense or Roku. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @InsaneKatWench,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting Hisense support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach the Hisense support team here

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos