Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MirandaNikol
Level 7

TCL Roku 55" HDMI Port screen issue

When my Roku TV is on the home screen or any other app it has no visual issues. However whenever I connect my device through HDMI to any of the TV's HDMI ports half of the screen is green with lines going through it. Has anyone else experienced this and had it fixed successfully? I have used two different devices and two different HDMI cables and the issue still occurs no matter what I connect to the TV. If it is switch to the HDMI then it has half of the screen broken

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 15

Re: TCL Roku 55" HDMI Port screen issue

What sort of device are you connecting to the TV? Is it possible to try that device on a different TV and see if it happens there? Just trying to isolate if the problem is with your TCL TV or the device you are connecting.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
MirandaNikol
Level 7

Re: TCL Roku 55" HDMI Port screen issue

I'm connecting an xbox one. I connected another xbox to the broken tv and it had the same issue. I also connected both xbox ones to a different TV and they had no issues
0 Kudos