Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chadillac

TCL Roku 43S421 repeating power cycle Xbox Series S

Jump to solution

This is absolutely driving me crazy. When I am on my Xbox Series S playing a game, and or even just maneuvering the consoles menu, The tv will keep restarting over and over. Sometimes it will be fine for 10 minutes, other times its 3 minutes. I have done everything from clearing the cache, restarting the tv via Settings, and finally did a complete factory reset of the tv. I got everything set back up and boom...does it again. 

Its worth noting I have vigorously also checked the Xbox settings to ensure nothing was set for device control or any other power option that could cause the tv to act this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL Roku 43S421 repeating power cycle Xbox Series S

Jump to solution

@Chadillac

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL Roku 43S421 repeating power cycle Xbox Series S

Jump to solution

@Chadillac

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos