Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gina3

TCL ROKU, No sound, restarts, or loud buzz

Hello! I have a TCL roku and my sound issues use to only happen once in awhile but now it's every day, my issues are.

1. Sound goes completely out, but the show/movie will still play.

2. Sound goes out, show/movie pauses and then the whole T.V completely freezes. 

3. Sound goes out and then restarts itself to the roku homepage.

4. Sound goes out, then the TV emits a loud buzz buzz sound. (Almost like the sound of being inside of an MRI machine) 

Please don't tell me to reset it, because I've done that multiple times. Sometimes I can't even turn it off with the remote and have to physically unplug it and wait a couple of minutes. Any solution besides, "reset the whole tv" or "turn it off and on" or "plug and unplug it" I've also looked at other post about loosing sound and have tried to adjust the volume settings.. my TV sound still spazzzzes out. 

Thank You.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL ROKU, No sound, restarts, or loud buzz

@Gina3

Thanks for the post.

It's possible that this issue may be hardware related. Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos