Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stuckintheinbet
Level 7

Re: TCL 65R625 Local Dimming settings not working

Jump to solution

Working after Build 6447. Manually check for the update. Mine didn't automatically update. 

0 Kudos
Dizmal
Level 7

Re: TCL R625 Local Dimming settings not working

Jump to solution

Mine is still not working after the update to build 6444. Manual update finds no other updates available.

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Jump to solution

Thanks for checking in here. For those that contacted me directly with your information, we've gone ahead and made an early, updated build available to help get you back up and running.   

We hope to have another standard system update broadly available soon that will resolve this. If anyone else is running into this issue, feel free to send me a private message with your Roku TV's serial number from Settings>System>About and I'll work with you directly. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Moonshiner
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, I PM'ed my information. 

0 Kudos
DAK60
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks.  PM'd you with the needed information.

0 Kudos
R625problemstoo
Level 9

Jump to solution
Also having issue, same 6444
0 Kudos
R625problemstoo
Level 9

Jump to solution
Just has new update pushed, and installed. Now there is a new problem. It's either off or on. There is no hi, med, lol option. They options are there but they don't work. Only off and on. Also, the algorythm is clearly broken. Owned the r615 so I know. And previously it worked correctly on this r625.

When will the problem/error/poor coding/broken nature be fixed? Thanks
0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Jump to solution

@R625problemstoo Thanks for the response. What specific content source (streaming channel, HDMI input device, etc.) and specific content title are using as a test source when you observe this behavior? 

0 Kudos
R625problemstoo
Level 9

Jump to solution
All sources HDMI, Roku apps, Amazon FTV, prime, Netflix, Hulu. Clearly the issue is not the apps or sources since it happens everywhere.

R625problemstoo
Level 9

Jump to solution
Also, have already factory reset the tv twice in attempts to rectify issues.
0 Kudos