Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

TCL 6 Series ROKU does not show up as result for screen mirroring. Other ROKU TV's do.

Jump to solution

When I try to "connect to wireless display" within Win10 my TCL 6 Series Roku TV doesn't show up.   My two other Roku TV's however do.

Have toggled settings for this on and off, device is up to date:

Roku TV:  A108X

TCL Model:  65R625

S/N:  X003008MTCPK

Software Version:  9.2.6 build 5202-88

Thanks!  Read a thread where TannerD(?) offered assistance but I'm not sure how to DM - if you wanna give me a buzz, feel free [content removed] also #stayhome : )

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: TCL 6 Series ROKU does not show up as result for screen mirroring. Other ROKU TV's do.

Jump to solution

@NTORIUS  Thanks for the note here. A couple thoughts here that may help:

- Have you ensured that screen mirroring is allowed in Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Device connect? 

- Is your computer connected to the same wireless network (SSID) as your TV in Settings>Network? This is required in order to use that feature. 

If you need more help from there, I'd recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer directly for additional support. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: TCL 6 Series ROKU does not show up as result for screen mirroring. Other ROKU TV's do.

Jump to solution

@NTORIUS  Thanks for the note here. A couple thoughts here that may help:

- Have you ensured that screen mirroring is allowed in Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Device connect? 

- Is your computer connected to the same wireless network (SSID) as your TV in Settings>Network? This is required in order to use that feature. 

If you need more help from there, I'd recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer directly for additional support. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos