Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ghmcmur
Level 7

Re: Tcl series 6 Roku tv

I know the player in the bedroom has one I could have sworn my TV had one as well maybe not though. If it it doesn't how do you confirm the resolution settings?
0 Kudos
Omgjoer
Level 8

Re: TCL 55P605 since Roku 9.1 HDR dark

I'm having HDR and local dimming issues on my 55R615 while playing HDR games on Xbox Local contrast and dynamic contrast do absolutely nothing when changing from low to high. HDR whites wash out the games colors and blacks are super crushed.. update 9.1 wth
0 Kudos
HisSvt2
Level 9

see if rokutanner will send you a 9.0 rollback if not turn off HDR on your Xbox for now on 9.1 i had to run no HDR on my 4K Blu-Ray player Xbox one X and PS4 Pro. 

Omgjoer
Level 8

Thanks will do!
0 Kudos
DakAtak
Level 7

Tanner, same issue here on my 55R615. Didn’t have this issue on 9.0 and I’ve spoken to people via twitter and email. Can you roll be back to 9.0? ALSO, if you guys go to your home screen on the TV and/or power it on/off your image will display correctly. It’s just annoying to have to go about that when playing a game in HDR 10
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DakAtak 

We're currently in the process of rolling out OS 9.2 which may help resolve the issue you're seeing. Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your TV from Settings>System>About. I'll follow up with you from there to see how we can assist you further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
botan1982
Level 7

55p605 problems with hdr

I own the 55p605 TV, two days ago the HDR (gray screen, not bright) stopped working correctly, it happens on both the computer and the PS4 that are connected to the TV. Help, is it possible to return the previous firmware by yourself. At the moment, firmware 9.2.6 4069.
PS: English - I don’t know, Google translator translated.

*A similar problem, but switching to the home screen and back does not help. 

[post merged with already existing post]

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 55p605 problems with hdr

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. A few questions to help better understand the issue: 

- Could you please provide additional details about what isn't working correctly?

- Have you tried adjusting the picture settings during content playback by pressing the * key on your remote?

- Do you have any pictures of the issue that you can include so we can take a look at what is occurring? 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
botan1982
Level 7

As I understand it, the problem arose after update 9.2.6, before that, HDR worked correctly on both the computer and PS4, which are connected to the TV, while the YouTube HDR works correctly in the application. Adjusting the image using the * button does not give anything. The TV data and the incorrect operation of the HDR (dark screen) can be seen in the photos that I sent you in private messages.

0 Kudos
HisSvt2
Level 9

HDR hasn’t worked properly since the 9xx updates period 9.2 is supposed to fix it according to Roku tanner. So that isn’t good I was 9.2 as a test and it made my tv reboot all the time currently on 9.1 that Roku tanner rolled me back to.
0 Kudos