Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TCL 55P605/7103X - No video after recent update

Jump to solution

My TCL 55P605 television is no longer outputting video. I have tried both external sources such as my Switch and PS4 as well as directly from the TV with Plex and Crunchyroll, and in all cases I get audio with no video.

Video was working fine yesterday, and I'm seeing that my TV updated last night. I'm now on software version 9.2.0 4501-30, and given the timing it seems like this could likely be the cause.

Is there something I can do to fix this on my end, or can you help me roll back the firmware? If the solution is indeed a firmware update, can I roll it back to the pre-November firmware? I've also had the issue I've seen others having where my HDR is extremely dark on PC mode.

Thank you!

Edit: To clarify, even though video from any internal or external source does not work, the screen itself is okay as the menu screens work perfectly fine.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: TCL 55P605/7103X - No video after recent update

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know. Have you tried resetting your TV's audio/picture settings in Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Reset TV audio/picture settings? Does this clear up the issue? 

Please keep us posted! 

Cheers,

Tanner

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know. Have you tried resetting your TV's audio/picture settings in Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Reset TV audio/picture settings? Does this clear up the issue? 

Please keep us posted! 

Cheers,

Tanner

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey Tanner,

Not only did this work, but it looks like PC HDR's fixed now!

0 Kudos