cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Surround sound

Jump to solution

I have a TCL Roku tv series 6 paired with Roku soundbar which is paired with Roku wireless speakers hoping to get a real surround sound effect but so far all I’ve been able to get out of the wireless speakers is an occasional rumble of bass. I’ve unpaired and repaired the speakers and the setup instructions come through perfectly but not so much when watching a movie. What should I expect in the way of surround sound? Pretty disappointed so far. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Surround sound

Jump to solution

@MikeDW 

Thanks for the information.

We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve audio playback issues on my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after that, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku soundbar from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Surround sound

Jump to solution

@MikeDW 

Thanks for the information.

We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve audio playback issues on my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after that, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku soundbar from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos