Re: Subwoofer not working properly

Jump to solution

75D7DD5B-CA42-4606-BBB7-E7C96909DB37.jpeg

0 Kudos
Kanans
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Looks like Roku is going to warrantee out my sub and send me a new one.  Thank you so much!

Neodroid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Does the replacement work? 

I am having the same situation I can't find any solution.

0 Kudos
Kanans
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, the replacement has been working flawlessly.

0 Kudos
tracym1192

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with my subwoofer. Did you ever get yours resolved?

0 Kudos
Jadesand
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not really to my satisfaction. They "ROKU" did give us the update to adjust the settings slightly so far as surround settings per speaker. However, I have found that there is more bass coming from the soundbar rather than the sub. Now here is what is interesting, When you use a voice remote and ask " 5.1 speaker-test" the soundbar will do a test. During that test, there is more bass coming from the sub then when it is playing a movie or music.,.. My note to ROKU, since I know they do pay attention to what is said here, is,

This needs to be addressed and fixed. Thanks! JD

0 Kudos
Jadesand
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny, see my last post on May 14

Thanks

0 Kudos
Fearlessfloyd
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My issue was never fixed either. And I saw the same. Doing a sound test I would get perfect bass from my sub but during any actual media content, there would be 0 bass. After a few replacements I eventually just gave up and went with a different product. Now I just use the soundbar on a spare TV without a subwoofer. 

0 Kudos
KelleyD

Jump to solution

My subwoofer was making popping noises while the TV was not in use. It actually took several days to realize that was the source of the noise. I unplugged the subwoofer to resolve the issue. However, after plugging it back in a month or so later, the TCL Roku TV showed it was disconnected. After repeated unsuccessful attempts to reconnect, I reset the subwoofer. Now I still receive "no subwoofer found" every time I try to re-pair it. My other speakers remained connected and function without issue. The subwoofer is expensive and the limited information provided for troubleshooting has been exhausted. Please tell me how to fix this because it is useless at this point! Very dissatisfied with the performance and short 5 month  life span.

0 Kudos