Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dayapp

Streambar stopped working. Flashing orange

It’s worked fine for over a year.  Now will not do anything except flashing orange light. I’ve rebooted. I’ve factory reset. Turned off power. Put on another tv. Nothing but flashing. Help

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Streambar stopped working. Flashing orange

You need to reconnect your device to your Wifi in order for that flashing orange light to go away. 

0 Kudos
Katie428

I have a Vizio tv I hooked my whole surround sound up subwoofer and speakers and it's a roku onn surround sound system and the light is still orange and the sound bar remote won't work on the TV 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

You need to reconnect your device to your Wifi in order for that flashing orange light to go away. 

0 Kudos
jray22

The question is, How? I have the same problem and I can't get my Roku TV to even recognize the streambar that was working fine for several months. I can't reconnect it to the network unless/until the TV recognizes it.

OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@jray22 

You have to switch to the Streambar remote, and navigate the on screen menu of the Streambar instead of the tv menu. Did you pair the Streambar remote to your Roku tv? If so you will have to re-pair it back to the Streambar, and fix the wifi via the Streambar settings.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MH1567
Reel Rookie

Same issue here. Hoping someone knows something. Can't connect to the internet when you can't see what's on the screen 16597791835306491081324031405052.jpg

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MH1567,

Thanks for posting to Roku Community and for the photo.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

It's happening to me too the reset button makes the router sign flash up and then goes away and nothing is on screen...no way of seeing anything on the TV to reconnect to Internet