Streambar speaker crackling

Mine does the same. It’s about a year old- but I rarely use the speaker and am just now noticing it. 

0 Kudos
45 REPLIES 45
mbishop12565
Channel Surfer

Re: Streambar speaker crackling

Roku did just send me a new sound-bar and I returned the faulty one. I appreciate Roku making it right.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lcervantesc,

Thanks for the post.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Ilynch
Binge Watcher

This happens with both the audio and video on my Streambar. Is there any solution?

0 Kudos
JasonMc

Same issue. Model 9102X Serial 2A1160885440.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ilynch,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JasonMc,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Txgirl1959
Reel Rookie

When can I expect a final resolution to this problem that is getting worse?  I understand a few people have received a replacement Roku Streambar. 

When and how can I get mine? It seems like you are just pacifying all these complaints and not fixing the problems.  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Txgirl1959

We do apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

It looks like our team reached out to you back on December 7, 2022. We suggest replying to the email for further assistance. 

Moreover, I have followed up on your concern with them. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
morganc14

I am having the same issue. Crackling sound in all channels, switched out HDMI, factory reset, power cycled, plugged into two different monitors/tv's.

Model number: 9102X

Serial Number: 2A10A6902212

Software Version: 11.5.0

Build: 4312

0 Kudos