Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billdozer

Streambar - sound mainly coming from one side

Just listen to the “South Park” intro song from any new streaming source like HBO… you can’t hear half the audio… weak sauce

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar - sound mainly coming from one side

Greetings @Billdozer 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding audio playback issues on your Roku Streambar.

Does this issue only occur on that specific piece of content or does it happen across on content that you stream? In addition, does this happen only on the HBO Max channel or does it happen with all channels on your Roku Streambar? Can you provide a specific title example when this issue occurs and what exactly is happening? Is it possible that you provide a video of the issue so we can better understand what you are hearing?

Please keep us posted with the above requested information and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DQ_81

Hello. I’m having audio issues on my #streambar making it useless. The sound is completely distorted every time I use it, whether it’s to watch tv or play music via Airplay. Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @DQ_81 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding audio distortion on your Roku Streambar. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns and details to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos