Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimjerclint
Level 7

Streambar and voice remote with volume control wont work

I am unable to get my voice remote with sound control associated with my Roku Streambar to work.  I have tried everthing you suggest, from power cycling the streambar and other Roku devices in the house.  I then took out and replaced the batteries and pressed the reset button, and nothing happend ( the green light never came on). The other remotes I own, including the TV remote, my Roku moble app remote, and the remote for my Roku express, all work.  

One more thing when trying to add a new device, it said that my remote was not supported.

Please help! 

Thanks so much!

Jerri Leslie

[personal information removed]

2 REPLIES 2\
tabbycat3t
Level 7

Re: Streambar and voice remote with volume control wont work

I am having the exact same problem. The remote that came with the streambar hasn't worked no matter what I do. (My Roku TV and streambar are all brand new and a few days old.) The remote that came with the tv works but not the other one. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streambar and voice remote with volume control wont work

@tabbycat3t

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve the issue?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos