Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robspace1
Reel Rookie

Streambar Sound Goes Up And Down On It's Own

The Streambar volume is not maintaing a stable level. It turns itself down at times then back up. It's driving me nuts during news and ballgames. This unit is just 4 months old. I have tried all the known ways to fix this up/down fluctuating volume issue. I tried all the volume setting with and without leveling. No change. Did the update, system reboot, unplugged and replugged unit. No change. Replaced the digital audio cable and finally last night did the nuke option. Did a complete system reset to factory! All that and no change. The volume gets real quiet on its own then goes back up by itself.  Please help. What do I try next? Thanks, Robert

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Marksetal

Re: Streambar Sound Goes Up And Down On It's Own

We do not have a sound bar and this is happening on all 3 of our Roku devices. One of them is new. So it’s something that happened in an upgrade about 2 or 3 months ago. I keep thinking they will fix it but no luck so far. It will blow your eardrums it goes so loud sometimes. So I don’t think it’s your sound bar. Not that this solves your problem but eliminates the streambar.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Sound Goes Up And Down On It's Own

@Marksetal

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos