Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ejspoon
Reel Rookie

Streambar Pro will not power on, power light is off

I've had the Streambar PRo for about a year and a half, with no issues until last night.  I noticed the ?Streambar was not outputting to my tv and the power light was a solid orange.  I unplugged the power cable from the streambar and the outlet, and then plugged back in.  After that, the power light was completely off.  I've reseated the power cable and the HDMI cable multiple times, held the reset button down, and also tried to repair the remote, and the Streambar will not power on.  What are my next steps?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar Pro will not power on, power light is off

Hi @Ejspoon,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been facing this trouble with the Roku Streambar Pro and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from your response. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ejspoon
Reel Rookie

Thank you for replying.  The SN shown on the device is 3K613C779689.  The SN shown on my Roku account page is YL00CH779689.  The model is 9101X.  I look forward to hearing from support

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ejspoon,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community. Let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos