RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stream bar speaker blown on right side our sound bar

Jump to solution

Hi @Jumbay02,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are muffled sound with your Roku Streambar (9102R).

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vanessa345
Reel Rookie

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

I’ve tried everything to unplugging the tv to the troubleshooting hack to pushing the play button 3x and I still have no audio but if I use my mobile app I can hear audio through my phone. I need help please 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Vanessa345,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved with your Roku device with no audio, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team to assist you further with this problem. Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?
Please keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Spooner36

Jump to solution

I am having a similar problem.  Previously working sound-bar is now intermittent, sometimes sounding blown, coming in and out, and then working fine again!?!  Thank you for your response.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Spooner36,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Does the audio issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? In addition, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? 
Please keep us posted and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vanessa345
Reel Rookie

Re: Stream bar speaker blown on right side our sound bar

Jump to solution
It’s my roku 4k tv
0 Kudos
Rwm531
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar Audio Distortion

Jump to solution

To the Community,

After seeing all of these posts about the Streambar, I would love to know how many of you have had your issues fixed. It seems to me that no one from Roku is actually monitoring this site or if they are have chosen to ignore our requests for help. I posted several months ago and have yet to have someone actually follow up with me to get my issue fixed.

0 Kudos
R9O7K4U2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had the same issue with my Streambar and was told by Roku via email on March 8th that I would have the replacement within 3 to 5 business days.  I have not received the replacement and despite sending multiple emails requesting a tracking number and an email on March 16th asking for a status update since it had been more than 5 business days, I have not received any responses from them, and I have checked my SPAM repeatedly.  I have also clicked the link provided in the email requesting feedback on my issue notifying them of my unhappiness, and it's been over 48 hours and still no response.  

Needless to say, but this has been a frustrating process.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rwm531

Thanks for the inquiry.

It looks like we responded to your previous post and you didn't get back to us regarding the information we requested.

In order for us to further assist you, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device and additional information about the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Streambar? 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@R9O7K4U2

Thanks for the post.

I'm having an issue locating your case regarding your Streambar. Can you please provide me with the case # that you were in touch with our Support team?

Once I have that information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team to follow up with you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos