barrettg53
Channel Surfer

Streambar Audio Problems - need assistance

I am experiencing much of the same issues posted concerning the stream bar. After swapping locations with my two stream bars I'm convinced it's not a tv issue. Sporatically both RSBs exhibit distortion and audio volume level issues.

1) SN: YL001T547943, MODEL: 9102R, Software Version : 11.5.0 Build: 4235-95

2) SN: YL00H1281921, MODEL: 9102R, Software Version : 11.5.0 Build: 4235-95

0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

@Eroc

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@barrettg53

Thanks for the post and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
theluke

I am experiencing the similar audio problems with my ROKU streambar. "Crackling" is the best description. Been experiencing it for months now and can't resolve permanently with removal of youtube app or restarts. Model is 9102R and serial is YL00CW141314. Software version 11.5.0.

Would you be able to help me?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @theluke,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Eroc
Reel Rookie

Hey danny, thanks for getting back to me…my serial number is yl0019763171. Model # 9102R, software ver. 11.5.0.4235.   I also have a samsung smart tv au8000 and im using arc… thanks

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Eroc,

Thanks for following up.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Jhbaker919

Hi, I've been having the same audio problems discussed in this post since just a few months after purchasing.  They've recently gotten much worse to the point that the device isn't usable.  Can you help me?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jhbaker919,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We want to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? In addition, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Lothar

Hi @RokuDanny-R 

I too am having this problem where after a while the audio starts to degrade, the Streambar becomes unresponsive and after several minutes, it reboots - then everything is fine again for another week or so.

Serial Number YL00E6736823

Thanks

0 Kudos