RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar speaker crackling

Jump to solution

Hi @Belinda89,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
trags

Roku Streambar - Audio Popping / Distortion / Crackling

Jump to solution

Model: 9102R - Roku Streambar

Serial Number: YL00HH299924

Software version: 11.0.0 0 build 4193-95

- Roku device has been experiencing speaker issues. Any bass in the sound of any show/app causes major distortion/rattling/crackling/popping. No other fixes have had any affect on the issue. I have tried 2 different HDMI cables, I have tried different HDMI ports, I have rebooted the Streambar, rebooted the TV, checked all the cables and connections, I have tried playing with all the different audio settings of both the Streambar and the TV. The only setting that has any affect is turning the bass down to -10, which should not be the intended solution. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar - Audio Popping / Distortion / Crackling

Jump to solution

Hi @trags,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Dscar5

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

I have a streambar model 9102x Just started happening 2-3 weeks maybe the sound seems low some crackles muffled if I turn off and back on sound is great

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dscar5,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
TDS31

Jump to solution

Streambar works all the time when I’m on hdmi that it’s on but when I switch hdmi and start watching on firestick the audio only works sometimes. 

0 Kudos
rrogers101

Jump to solution

FOR 3 DAYS EVERYTIME I TURN MY ROKU ON AND TRY TO WATCH ANYTHING ON THE SOUND VIBRATES ALL THE TIME, IT IS LIKE THEY ARE DOUBLE TALKING, PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS AM TIRED OF PAYING MONTHLY FEE WHEN I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING REGULAR TV IS FINE

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rrogers101,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Is the issue you are experiencing only happen on a specific channel or does the audio issue happen on all channels? Have you tried using another HDMI cable to connect your Roku device? What Roku model device are you using? How long has the issue been occurring?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
DragonMaster
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R I am also having this issue with my streambar. Bass crackles and sounds like a blown cone. 

SN# 2A10D8431431

Model 9102X

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @DragonMaster

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they will be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos