RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

@Longlegslenore2

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am also having this problem with my stream bar. It sounds like the bass is broken - its horrible. Serial number YL009XO88598

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@bigbluehawaii

Thanks for the post and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

same issue here. Loud crackling from the streambar on all apps. Poor quality product. Any help would be appreciated before I go buy an Apple TV and a sound bar.

jamie

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @redmustang22005,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Aleanos10

Roku streambar bass issue

Jump to solution

Hey, y’all. I’ve had my Roku streambar for less than 6 months and its starting to sound horrible! I can’t even have bass on because it makes a disoriented noise and crackles constantly. I’ve done it all on trying to fix it and I even factory reset it and still nothing. Same thing is happening. Anyone know what to do?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku streambar bass issue

Jump to solution

Hi @Aleanos10,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Belinda89
Reel Rookie

Roku Streambar speaker crackling

Jump to solution

the stream bar has started crackling this past week when and type of music plays but not when characters in shows are talking, not sure what to do.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar speaker crackling

Jump to solution

Hi @Belinda89,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the post.

If this crackling issue is not resolved with your Roku Streambar, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Belinda89
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar speaker crackling

Jump to solution

Hello, the serial number is: 2A10CD996750

it makes the crackling noise if any sort of music is played or high pitched sound.

0 Kudos