RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

@Ttaskent

Thanks following up and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ttaskent
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Dear Danny

Thank you for your quick replay . I was very happy with the sound system of the Roku streambar, but I couldn't watch movies since the speaker and bass problem started.

0 Kudos
Ttaskent
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey Danny

the last trick of my soundbar, since yesterday , every 5 to 10 minutes  , the sound decreases by itself, it is not even heard at all A geç minutes later gets Back to normal . İt is very annoying

0 Kudos
Costa007s
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've started having the same issue. Plus it sounds like only one side of the streambar is playing sound. In case a roku admin sees this my serial number for my device is YL006D784960

0 Kudos
Ttaskent
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Dear Danny,

My Roku has gotten worse since last Sunday , it raises and lowers the volume on its own , even to the point of being silent . While watching a movie, I now remove the Roku streambar, otherwise the movie cannot be understood from the sound terror. How do I fix it, do I need to buy a new one? I bought it from Amazon, should I talk to them? help me with something
Tamer

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Ttaskent

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ttaskent
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I already inform you about my Roku specs but anyway ;

9102CA Roku streambar

YL009S054236

2C1119054236

having to disconnect the Roku from electricity. Now the sound is too bad, can't watch anything

your unhappy costumer 

tamer

0 Kudos
Costa007s
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R ,

I've had the same issue and have tried everything and the issue is getting persistently worse. Even with bass and tremble all the off it's bad.  My s/n for my Roku streambar is YL006D784960.

Roku Streambar 

0 Kudos
EagleObi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R

I too am experiencing issues with sound from my Streambar even with Bass turned off.

I have tried resetting several times and it has got progressively worse over the last couple of weeks to the point I’m no longer using it. 

Model: 9102EU Roku Streambar

Serial: YL004R658581

Software: 10.5.0 build 4210-95

Device: 2E10D4658581

Purchased through Amazon in May 2021

0 Kudos
Jmyer_21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue as everyone else on this thread, my Roku Streambar speakers are blown out after 6 months and I’d like to get in touch with someone about a replacement.

0 Kudos