mac595
Reel Rookie

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

Hi Kariza,

Thank you for the relpy.

The serial number of my Streambar is YL008N761580 and the Software version is 10.0.0 build 4209-95.

Thanks,

Mac

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@aicohen2011 @mac595

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gshilston

Jump to solution

hello, i purchased my roku streambar in december as a family gift    a out 6 months ago i noticed the sound distorting , getting much worse in recent months.  thanks

gra8dy@gmail.com

0 Kudos
bkubany
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m back for a … second … time. 😑 After the original Streambar went bad, Roku sent a replacement in June, and now that one has gone bad in the same way. 😶

I emailed customer support, but let me know if there’s anything else I can do. Hoping there’s a new or upgraded version that doesn’t have all these problems.

0 Kudos
Rwm531
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve had my Streambar for less then a year and I am having issues with buzzing and crackling. I’ve tried resetting and some other suggestions but nothing has worked. I’m not sure what to do. Help!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rwm531,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're running into. We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device and additional information about the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Streambar? 

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
Taymour

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

im having the same audio issue - lots of distortion and crackling from the speaker. Doesn’t matter what source content and I’ve tried resetting several times but it’s not going away. I’ve had the unit since last Christmas but it’s in our 2nd residence and has had very little usage, maybe 50hrs in total.

Am a big fan and have purchased 5 Roku devices this year - only issue has been with this streambar.

here is the serial number: YL006Y043129
Model 9102R - Roku Streambar
Serial number-YLO06Y043129
Software version 10.5.0 • build 4201-95
Device ID 2A1096043129

Please help! 

Thanks very much,

Taymour Bassiri

0 Kudos
KAE

Jump to solution

I am having audio distortion issues. It will be fine then sound muted and skewed. I'm frustrated because my parents are hard of hearing and this is in their room. We are a faithful ROKU home. I need help with this. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@KAE

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Yodula
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Please help. Audio drops for a few seconds.  

thanks 

john

0 Kudos