Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfox52
Reel Rookie

Stop loop tv playing on live tv

On the live tv app, Loop tv won’t stop playing. I’ve stopped the continuous play option, unplugged the tv and even go into another app and then back to the live tv app but it’s still playing. How do I stop it?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Stop loop tv playing on live tv

What live TV app? Is your device a Roku TV? And is the antenna input names Live TV?

Or are you talking about something else?

If it's not a Roku TV, which device is it (to include model number: Settings > System > About)? And if that's the case, what is the name of the app and the version?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Dfox52
Reel Rookie

Hi,

I have a Roku Tv and you are correct the antenna is called the live TV app.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

An antenna is picking up an over the air broadcast. It's real time. It is expected that any station to which you are tuned would continue to broadcast whether or not you remained tuned to the station. 

What different behavior are  you expecting?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Dfox52
Reel Rookie

Thank you for the help! I did a factory reset and that brought the tv back to how it was operating before.

0 Kudos