Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Txecho

Spectrum Loads goes to Default Channel on Spectrum, but Guide will not load....

Jump to solution

My Sister's TV has Built in Roku.  Spectrum Loads and goes to Default Channel. She can't change the channel, because the guide doesn't load.  When the guide is pressed, the loading courser just keeps spinning...  How do I fix this for her???  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Txecho

Re: Spectrum Loads goes to Default Channel on Spectrum, but Guide will not load....

Jump to solution

I fixed the problem...  By going to the main menu.  Selecting "Search" and entering the show my sister wanted to watch. It gave me the option of two networks. One being Spectrum.  When I clicked it. Spectrum Loaded, and the Guide then loaded as normal.  So she will be able to tune in the show on Spectrum she likes when it comes on. And then go back to her background music channel...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Txecho

Re: Spectrum Loads goes to Default Channel on Spectrum, but Guide will not load....

Jump to solution

I fixed the problem...  By going to the main menu.  Selecting "Search" and entering the show my sister wanted to watch. It gave me the option of two networks. One being Spectrum.  When I clicked it. Spectrum Loaded, and the Guide then loaded as normal.  So she will be able to tune in the show on Spectrum she likes when it comes on. And then go back to her background music channel...

0 Kudos