Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC12
Level 9

Re: Speaker Stands

Great news, I might need those when I change my setup. Thinking about doing the whole surround sound thing. Thank you!

0 Kudos
JC12
Level 9

Can you post more pics please? Also, did you run into any issues? Thank you sir!

Tonycogo
Level 8

Here is the Amazon link to those stands Amazon - Mounting Dream Speaker Stands model MD5402. There are more product photos, a video and the "user manual" (which is also a parts diagram and assembly instructions). Looks like a good solution. I, too, would like to see a photo of the speakers actually mounted; to see how the bracket looks from the back and side with the speakers attached. The drawings on Amazon indicate that the bracket is slightly longer (8 inches) than the speakers are tall (7 5/8 inches), but I think that can be hidden by the adjusting tube/pillar. However, the Roku speaker power cord attaches to the bottom of the Roku speaker. Will it fit thru or around the speaker attachment (part D of the assembly instructions) and the plate the speaker rests on at the top of the adjusting tube (part C of the assembly instructions)? See the drawings of these parts in the "user manual" on page 3, steps 3 & 4.

diggitydogg
Level 7

What is that light there? I really like it!

0 Kudos
Cruizepuppy
Level 8

Which light? Was it from me?

0 Kudos
diggitydogg
Level 7

Nope. In the picture posted by @JC12 

0 Kudos
Tonycogo
Level 8

Hey @Cruizepuppy, can you post a few more photos of your Mounting Dream Speaker Stands with the Roku TV Wireless speakers attached at the top? Views from the front, side and back would be great. Thanks

0 Kudos
Cruizepuppy
Level 8

Did you see the pictures I posted? It was meant for you so scroll through the posts on this topic. If you can't find it, let me know.

0 Kudos
Tonycogo
Level 8

I only found two photos from you. I only see one in the discussion post. The other photo I found by viewing your profile. I don't know why I can't scroll through the photos directly from the discussion. Your two photos show that the speaker power wire can fit through the stand postSmiley Very Happy, and the photos show the speaker sitting off to the side of the speaker stand atop a stereo cabinet (or entertainment center), not actually attached to the top of the speaker stand. If you can add a few more photos showing the speaker attached to the top of the stand post (views from the front, side and back) with the power wire fed through the stand post, a lot of people here would find this post even more useful, I think. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JC12
Level 9

Hello Mr Digg, I love those lights. We are Going for that Tiki vibe. Got the last set at World Market about a year ago. They were not expensive and we love them. 

0 Kudos