Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Breadman369
Level 7

Soundbar or Wireless speakers which is better

Which would be better to purchase the smart sound bar or the wireless speakers. I am new to this and would like to improve my sound I can only afford one not both. The TV is located in a bedroom.

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Soundbar or Wireless speakers which is better

The Roku Wireless Speakers only work with Roku tv's, do you have Roku tv in the bedroom? If you have non-roku tv then go with Roku soundbar. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Breadman369
Level 7

Yes I do 55 inch that is purchased year and a half ago. Will I be able to use my existing remote's to control the wireless speakers?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Breadman369
Level 7

So are you saying that if I have a Roku TV already the wireless speakers are the way to go?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

I don't know which has the better sound, or if they are equivalent.
The Roku soundbar is a soundbar with a Roku receiver built in, which sounds like a great idea if you don't already have Roku available on that set, but seems to me would be needless duplication and expense if you already have Roku on that set.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

I can't judge which is better since I never used the wireless speakers, I own the Roku Sound bar and I like it alot. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Breadman369
Level 7

Thanks, for your insight on this. I guess it's a coin flip because there is not much difference in price between the 2.

Thanks,Dave

0 Kudos