Drsimpson
Reel Rookie

Soundbar crackling and buzzing

I know other people have had this issue with their sound bar crackling/buzzing/etc with certain apps but I have not seen any recent responses to these problems nor have I found and real solution in this discussion board.  Is there a fix at this time?  

Labels (1)
12 REPLIES 12
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Soundbar crackling and buzzing

Hey @Drsimpson

Thanks for the post.

Our support team will assist you further with the buzzing issue you're experiencing with your Roku Soundbar. Please reply here with the serial number of the device. It can be found in Settings > System > About. Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Drsimpson
Reel Rookie

Serial number: 2A10CG953597

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Drsimpson

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LM68005

Hello- checking for any updates on this as experiencing same issue YL001C380162 is serial number 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@LM68005

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jeanneb4

I am experiencing the same. Seems like a SW update did this. I have replaced my HDMI cable and reset my device .

0 Kudos
Drsimpson
Reel Rookie

Support contacted me via email after this communicating on this thread and helped me resolve the issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@jeanneb4

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sethstil
Reel Rookie

Hello, same here. 
SN: YL008D565536

Thank you

0 Kudos