Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Soundbar Remote? Why 2 remotes?

Why 2 remotes, same?   can I use the remote I already have with my Roku TV?   Or is there a headphone jack on the new remote- because that'll be Sooooooooooo Cool!!!   But I won't need it when I play FF7, Mom just likes to watch movies with headphones.    And we still can't find Steven King's THE STORM OF THE CENTURY ...   And my dad, he likes to watch his commercials loudly, He gets up, walks off when a commercial interups a movie, Just Walks Off...  Leaving the commercials really loud.  Then he yells for help, I have no idea what he's saying, so I thought he told me to bust the windows out in the car, turns out all he told me to do was Bring in wood for the fire.   Yeah, he just walks off leaving commercials really loud, I hope this will help, getting the remote with a headphone jack, that way he can walk outside with his remote, with headphones on, listening to commercials.  That way I don't have to hear them.....  So, does this other remote included with the sound bar, does it have a head phone jack????

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Soundbar Remote? Why 2 remotes?

No headphone jack on the Roku Sound bar remote. The Roku Sound bar has built-in Streamer, so it comes with its own remote. If you're going to attach it to a Roku tv, then you wouldn't need the use of the Sound bar remote. But if it hooked to non-Roku tv, the streamer built-in to the Roku Sound bar will come in handy don't you think?

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Soundbar Remote? Why 2 remotes?

so can i get the remote equiped with the headphone jack ?

0 Kudos