Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giftsforyounme1
Reel Rookie

Soundbar Pro with 2 pairs of wireless speakers

I have a soundbar and was so excited with this product I bought 2 pairs (4) wireless speakers and 2 subwoofers, only to find out it can only work with 1 subwoofer. And problem when I connect the 2 pair of wireless speakers the sound from the soundbar stop playing and only the wireless speakers would work. When I disconnect 1 pair of the wireless speakers the soundbar work fine.

how can I make the 2 pairs of wireless speakers work along with my soundbar? I now have to sell 1 of the subwoofer and I hope I don’t have to do the same with 1 pair of the wireless speakers

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Soundbar Pro with 2 pairs of wireless speakers

@Giftsforyounme1

Thanks for the post.

A Roku Home audio setup will only allow a Soundbar/Streambar to be connected to 2 pairs of wireless speakers (4 speakers total) and a single subwoofer. Are you using a Roku TV in your Home setup by any chance?

For more information about how to properly connecting your Roku Wireless Speakers, visit our Support page here: Set up your wireless speakers

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Giftsforyounme1
Reel Rookie

Yes I agree, but you did not mention that when you used the 2 pairs of wireless speakers the soundbar speakers stop working (no sound comes from it).

The soundbar only work with a pair of wireless speakers. Everything else works.

0 Kudos
Giftsforyounme1
Reel Rookie

Update: now I found out why my soundbar does not work when I am playing my music eg. From Pandora, Spotify and other apps if is not 5.1 

if the app does not support 5.1 the soundbar will not work only the wireless speakers. If I am watch Netflix latest movie with 5.1 compatibility all speakers work.

that is not right…my speakers should work even it does not have a high audio quality.

Unfortunately Pandora, 5.1 Surround Sound is currently not available. There is a feature request for higher audio quality in our FR board.
0 Kudos