Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound settings options gone

My Roku tv sound settings no longer shows any other options besides reset normal sound setting.

I have tried turning off my tv and all devices off. Reconnect bass. Sounds bar and my 2 speakers. I have done a reset on system settings to rest audio and picture settings. Nothing all my options to change my bass and treble and leveling, everything.

I don’t know what else to do but come to ask and hope it can get resolved and anyone else that might have this problem help them out too.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

Re: Sound settings options gone

Roku does not make TVs. Your tv was manufactured by TCL, Hisense, Sharp or ONN. Go to Settings/System/Update and check for a system update. Your TV might have updated to Roku OS 11. Check to see if it did. Turning off your TV only turns off the display. You need to restart it. Go to Settings/System/Power and restart your TV 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sound settings options gone

@Zavierbryan

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are your trying to control the audio settings of your external audio products through your Roku TV? Are you audio products Roku audio products or a third party? Were you able to control them before, and if so, when did you notice this change? Can you provide screenshots of the issue you are experiencing so we can better understand what you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos