cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duckychill
Reel Rookie

Sound settings on roku tv are blank now

Jump to solution

I have a roku sound bar hooked up to my Hisense roku tv, sound works but the other day the sound settings when watching a show (by pressing *) became blank, all it says now is “reset normal sound settings”. Can no longer actually adjust any sound settings

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WTGrant
Reel Rookie

Re: Sound settings on roku tv are blank now

Jump to solution

Same happened to mine. I went into settings and found there was an update available for version 10.50 to 11.0 etc.  Performed update and menu came back. New menu had changed a bit, but still better than none!  @duckychill

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WTGrant
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same happened to mine. I went into settings and found there was an update available for version 10.50 to 11.0 etc.  Performed update and menu came back. New menu had changed a bit, but still better than none!  @duckychill

duckychill
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Worked, thank you very much! Just had to make it update @WTGrant 

0 Kudos
WTGrant
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Glad that helped you!  I should have posted mapping to software update (wasn't a quick find): Remote press HOME button, up click to SETTINGS, right click then up click to SYSTEM, right click then down click 8 times to SOFTWARE UPDATE, right click once and press OK to CHECK FOR UPDATES.

lschopf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting this information.  I just received my streambar yesterday & set it up on my Hisense TV.  The material was talking about changing the sound settings within the channel & all i was seeing was Reset normal settings.  I've been trying to figure out if the bar was defective, my remote wasn't paired correctly, or what I was missing.  Just installed the software update & all is well.