Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GM559
Binge Watcher

Sound on ABC too low

Jump to solution

ABCABC

THIS IS A OTA ANTENNA CHANNEL!

Yesterday I notice my sound dropped really low when watching ABC, the sound won't go to normal even at 100% on my Klipsch sound bar. This is the only channel affected and my bedroom TV plays the sound fine on ABC. I tried a hard reset, channel re-scan and trying different sound settings with TCL TV, nothing worked.

I notice when compared to other channels that ABC is broadcasting a mono sound option, don't remember seeing that before? Other channels do not have an mono option.

Also notice the icon that shows Klipsch sound has a line through it, this usually means it's muted but there is some low sound. I tried messing with the mute button and still have the same problem. 

Model: 55US57-W

Serial: YW00HA356040

Software: 9.4.0 Build 200-22

Device ID: 8N900H356040  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GM559
Binge Watcher

Re: Sound on ABC too low

Jump to solution

It's fixed now got my sound back, I called my local ABC station and left a voicemail regrading the problem. Mentioned that the mono sound option was not there before, today mono sound is no longer offered (just like the other stations) not sure if that was it, but it was on their end whatever it was.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
GM559
Binge Watcher

Re: Sound on ABC too low

Jump to solution

It's fixed now got my sound back, I called my local ABC station and left a voicemail regrading the problem. Mentioned that the mono sound option was not there before, today mono sound is no longer offered (just like the other stations) not sure if that was it, but it was on their end whatever it was.

0 Kudos