Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oiy
Reel Rookie

Sound is coming through both my TV and Roku Streambar (so lots of echoing) while streaming.

Jump to solution

I'm wondering if this problem was caused by a recent software update. I've had the Streambar for months and no problems until now. Is there a way to fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oiy
Reel Rookie

Re: Sound is coming through both my TV and Roku Streambar (so lots of echoing) while streaming.

Jump to solution

Thanks. Turning down the volume on my TV works. I'll look at the settings on my TV to see if I can manage this through there as well. It's just weird that this hasn't been a problem in the past, but the work around works so I can live with it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Fishface
Streaming Star

Re: Sound is coming through both my TV and Roku Streambar (so lots of echoing) while streaming.

Jump to solution

Two possible solutions:  check your Settings on you television to shut off the internal speaker or just turn the tv speaker down to minimum or “0”.

0 Kudos
Oiy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks. Turning down the volume on my TV works. I'll look at the settings on my TV to see if I can manage this through there as well. It's just weird that this hasn't been a problem in the past, but the work around works so I can live with it.

jclasselle

Jump to solution

Same. Thanks for the simple fix. It worked.

0 Kudos