Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Sound bar won’t turn on

I have a Roku sound bar that has been working perfectly for 5 months. Yesterday it stopped working - the 4 purple lights on the front of the sound bar don’t light up. I have disconnected it from the TV and have plugged it into other outlets that I have verified are working. I have also tried a factory reset, but nothing happens.

Any suggestions on how to bring it back to life? 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Sound bar won’t turn on

@Sasquatch23 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My Roku has worked for several months and just recently stopped. The vertical white lights are gone. There is now an orange light in the center top of the sound bar.  When I hold the reset button, the light changes to blue then green. When I release the reset, the light changes back to orange.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Fchilese 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried performing a factory reset on the device to see if that resolves the issue?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after trying to perform a factory reset, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos