Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parris1Girl
Channel Surfer

Re: Sound Distorted TCL TV

Jump to solution

Me too! Sound totally distorted and I've checked literally everything I can think of. It's doing it on all my apps plus cable. What can I do?? Please help! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Parris1Girl 

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact TCL here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

On page 2 of this forum, there is a set of instructions involving pressing the home button 5 times, and then a bunch of other buttons. This worked for me just now when I tried it. I can even use night mode and leveling again. The voices on the news no longer sound muddy or clipped.

0 Kudos
wvj1740

Re: Sound Distorted TCL TV due to utube

Jump to solution

how do you correct the garbledsound?

0 Kudos
Parris1Girl
Channel Surfer

Re: Sound Distorted TCL TV due to utube

Jump to solution

Do a system restart under settings, system, power and then system restart. 

Jump to solution

I had the same issue. I ended up going into settings — advanced setting — factory reset —reset to audio/picture settings and it resolved the issue. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

OMG, this worked!  I kept reading through & trying things until something worked.  This one worked.

Well, at least for today.  I'm not going to get my hopes too high, but for sure consider trying this super easy option if you haven't already to take care of the squeaky voices!

0 Kudos
SGWade56
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No such setting on my 32 in TCL

Jump to solution

That was helpful thank you!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution