Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr_Goofy
Level 7

Smart Soundbar on light blinking orange

I purchased my Roku smart Soundbar earlier this year in USA. For work, i had to move to Italy last month. First time connecting Roku smart Soundbar today. The tv shows the home screen with the Netflix, prime, hulu, etc apps but the roku on light keeps blinking orange. Cannot control the screen with the remote either.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies
tinosasso
Level 7

Re: Smart Soundbar on light blinking orange

I have this same issue!

0 Kudos
C_C
Level 7

I have this too after resetting factory settings at direction of Roku Support.  The rest of the problem is I get "It seems like something went wrong..." message, and I keep getting vocal directions to plug into correct HDMI, which I have already done.  My soundbar is unusable at present.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@C_C

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Aderry
Level 7

Hello I'm experiencing a similar issue. 

0 Kudos
Rcr682k2
Level 7

I wish there was a downvote option on these posts.

Why on God's green earth would you not just post the answer in the open forum??m

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Rcr682k2,

Thanks for the message.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Rcr682k2
Level 7

Since roku employees only want to help in "PM" (Private Message), I will post openly what I found that helps.

To correct your issue, do these steps:

1. hold the reset button until blue

2. Let go and wait for amber blinking light to start again.

3. Move your HDMI cable to a different HDMI port on the TV and make sure to also switch the TV to that source input.

4. Your roku will be ready for setup.

This answer is free of charge and no private messages are required.

0 Kudos
Mzceetee
Level 7

Roku - 2.0-Channel Smart Soundbar flashing orange light

Unable too connect Soundbar too wireless internet  , everything check out with my internet, no other devices are experiencing this issue of connecting besides the Roku Soundbar . Just blinking orange light ,Yes I have done a reset ,change HDMI cord also plug it in a different HDMI 2 from 1 -Nothing still won’t connect 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku - 2.0-Channel Smart Soundbar flashing orange light

@Mzceetee

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos