Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhize47
Reel Rookie

Small pink spot on my TCL Roku TV

I have a small pink spot on the bottom left on my TCL Roku TV.  It's internal to the TV but TCL was not able to get it to go away.  We tired doing a hard reset and factory reset.  It's always there when the TV is on, but only shows up on light backgrounds.  Of course my warranty expired one month ago.  Any suggestion from the Roku Community?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Small pink spot on my TCL Roku TV

Hey @jhize47

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jhize47
Reel Rookie

Thanks for your reply.  I reached out to TCL and they said because I am one month past warranty, I would need to contact Best Buy or my credit card company to see if I could get an extended warranty.

Even I facing same issue TCL 65" TV recently and warranty over already. Spotted two placed Right Corner and Left Corner. 

Any solution for this?

0 Kudos
jhize47
Reel Rookie

I was able to secure an extended warranty from the retailer.  Now I am pursuing a repair or replacement with them.  

0 Kudos