Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Volume Control on TCL 55P607

Noticed that my TV updated to 9.2.0 build 4111-30 late last night and now my volume controls are extremely slow. When I click on volume up/down or mute, it take a few seconds for the TV to acknowledge. Same issue with using the Roku app on an Android phone. I even re-paired my remote to the TV. I'm assuming the latest update broke the volume control. I can see the white LED light flicker with each click but doesn't respond every time. TV is not connected to any other speakers or receivers. Anyone ever experience this? Do I have to wait for another update to fix this?

[post moved]

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Slow Volume Control on TCL 55P607

Thanks for the note.

Try using the option in Settings>System>Power>System restart to restart your TV and see if this helps. I would also recommend unplugging your wireless router/modem for a few minutes to fully reboot them.

Once the router/modem are back online, check your TV's network connection once more to confirm it is connected (for mobile app control ability), then try adjusting the volume again. 

Let us know if this helps clear things up. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos