Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kittybelle
Reel Rookie

Silver intermittent sparkles across picture

I'm new here sorry if this has been posted before🙂.During playback my roku streambar is intermittently showing silver flashes across the screen like mini flashes of lightening,it's very annoying I've tried factory reset etc..but to no avail. Thanks for reading.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Silver intermittent sparkles across picture

Hi @Kittybelle

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Does this issue occur when streaming a specific channel or shows randomly across all the channels on the device? Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About?

Keep us posted with the details.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Kittybelle
Reel Rookie

Hi Nimfa, thanks for your recent reply.This is my third Roku streambar in six months.latest Roku is showing silver sparkles across the screen on all apps.im at a loss to know what's causing this.first Roku streambar screen turned green occasionally and bbciplayer judderd, second box silver sparkles too.serial numberof new Roku is YL000L414710.

Kind regards kittybelle 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kittybelle

Thanks for the post.

Have you already tried replacing the HDMI cable used to connect the Roku Streambar as well as using another HDMI port on the TV.

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the Streambar to another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue occur?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos