Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lostoam311
Level 7

Sharp Roku Smart TV Buffering Netflix

I have a Sharp 65inch Roku Smart TV with the Netflix app built in (and app on tv is up to date). Netflix has been working perfect for the past few months. All of a sudden, when I start any Netflix show or movie, it will play for about 3 minutes, then buffer up to 25% and stop.   I can start another show and it will do the exact same thing after about 3 minutes...  It will not go past 25%. I have signed out of Netflix and back in.  I have Factory Reset my Sharp TV from the advanced settings, unplugged for 10 minutes and plugged back in. I have unplugged and reset my internet router. I have signed into my Netflix account and Reduced Playback settings on my laptop. None of these have resolved the issue, it still plays for 3 minutes, then spins at 25%. Note: the smaller Vizio tv in the bedroom with a ROKU box works perfect and it's farther away from the internet router. Laptop streams Netflix perfect as well.  Checked internet connection on Netflix, Green checkmarks all the way with 12 mbps internet speed.  Only issue is this Sharp smart tv... It's just over a year old.  Contacted Netflix, they just gave me the steps above that I've already done...   I'm at a total loss of what to do.  Please help. Thanks
Show less

0 Kudos